Thursday, April 8, 2010

5 String Pearls

 

Ok, so my mom and my mom in law kept asking me if I've made anything for myself. Well, after watching Marie Antoinette I decided to actually make something for me. Unfortunately I don't have anything to wear with it... because if you've seen the movie well... I just don't have THOSE kind of dresses lying around BUT I do love this piece. It's a soft yellow, which looks like gold, oblong pearl with a white velvet tie in the back. As in the title it's 5 strings and when I've worn them to try them on I twist them and they sit BEAUTIFULLY. If you have pure beige skin these will look awesome! If anyone finds a dress/outfit to wear them with PLEASE let me know :)

Oh! And I made them more of a choker length, again if you see the movie you'll understand!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment