Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Buttons

 


So I don't know why I've always liked buttons but when I saw something like this while l doing a search online I thought it would be a cute gift idea for my new Aunt-in-law, who from now on I'll just call Barb... it's easier to type! She uses barrettes to pull back her hair on either side and I thought it would be cute to switch up her style a little by adding some cute, non-bright non-kid colored, buttons to some barrettes. She got them for Christmas and loved them. She told me that they hold a lot better than her previous one, which has nothing to do with the buttons but yay! an added bonus. I too have been sporting these around as well, but I like to use them on my growing bangs and I also double them up! OH! I forgot to mention that I got the buttons on Queen street... to bags of buttons put me back $5 but I'll never need to buy any ever again since now I have about a kajillion :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment