Thursday, January 14, 2010

Unusually Pretty

 

Knowing me, there are few days that I get all dolled up. These two pieces were completed yesterday and as I took pictures of them I noticed how usually pretty they are. The bracelet started when someone from Etsy asked for a Haute Bride type bracelet with the crystal brooch in the middle and 5 strands of pearls bursting from it. Well, I did what she asked for but then I didn't like it... thought the 5 strand of solid pearls looked boring. SO, I added my own pattern to it and I think it looks like music notes on five lines of music.

The other necklace was inspired from the winter tulips that Franny gave us... they were starting to die, as all fresh flowers do... I was watching the petals lean back and then drop off and thought the rasberry/white mix of colors looked really pretty. So, I took the pictures with some of the fallen petals.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment